Dr Ahluwalia is a senior and experienced Consultant Gynaecologist and Obstetrician based in Greater Manchester and has been consulting privately since 2002. Dr Ahluwalia is very experienced in the management of heavy periods, pelvic pain, infertility, endometriosis, prolapse, urinary incontinence, fibroids, colposcopy and abnormal smears and can conduct in major gynaecological surgery.
Dr Ahluwalia sees patients privately both self-paying and insured. She is recognised by all major insurers.
- BMI The Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle
- HCA The Wilmslow Hospital, Wilmslow
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology (FRCOG, London)
- Member of the British Society of Urogynaecology, (BSUG, RCOG, London)
- Member of the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathologist, (BSCCP)
- Member of the Medical Defence Union, (MDU)
- Member of the British Medical Association, (BMA)
- Member of the British Society of Gynaecology Endoscopy (BSGE, rcog, London)
Dr Ahluwalia is under the care of Omni Medical Services, to get in contact with her private secretary please call 0161 772 0961