Mr Mohammad is a Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon based in Greater Manchester who also completes medico-legal reporting in addition to NHS and private clinical practice. He is the Clinical Lead for Spines at the North West Spinal Unit, Salford Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust however can see patients privately at the Manchester Spire, both self-paying or insured.
Mr Mohammad has developed pioneering treatment for degenerative scoliosis. Patients are referred to him from across the region due to his expertise in this field.
In addition to his clinical practice he undertakes Medico-Legal reporting and teaches at The University of Salford.
- The Spire Hospital, Manchester
- Salford Royal Foundation Trust, Salford
Medico-Legal Consulting Locations
- Calderbank Medical Chambers, Manchester
- Darwen Osteopathic Clinic, Darwen
- Peel Tree Consulting Rooms, Birmingham
- The Lawrence Clinic, Leeds
- MB ChB
- FRCS (Glas)
- FRCS (Tr&Orth)
- Dip Biomechanics
Mr Mohammad is under the care of Omni Medical Services, to contact his private secretary please call 0161 772 0961